Take Back Control
Men are living longer now than generations before but living longer is not enough, we want to live better! Every process in your body is controlled by your hormones; they are integral triggers and communicators between your cells, organs, muscles and tissues. Without hormone balance your body and its functions begin to deteriorate; which many dismiss as “normal aging”. Hormone imbalances usually start for most men at a time when life often offers some of its greatest rewards but with Testosterone Therapy you do not have to accept all the signs of aging, you can change them!
The good news is that hormone losses and imbalances are correctable and in most cases reversible. Through the use of hormones men can not only be relieved of the symptoms, but also help to effectively protect themselves against many diseases including depression, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and Coronary Artery Disease (which can lead to strokes and heart attacks). Through physician supervised treatment you can feel healthier and younger than you have in years!
What are some symptoms of Low Testosterone?
- Weight Gain/Increased Body Fat
- Mood Swings
- Low Libido/Poor Erection Quality
- Fatigue/Loss of Energy
- Decreased Strength & Endurance
- Insomnia/Waking through the Night
- Memory Loss
- Decrease in Morning Erections
- Irritability/Lack of Patience
- Mental Fogginess / Poor Retention
- Joint/Muscle Pain Achiness
What are some benefits of Testosterone Therapy?
- Increased Energy & Stamina
- Enhanced Mental Clarity & Focus
- Decreased Body Fat
- Improved Sleep Patterns
- Increased Muscle Mass, Strength & Tone
- Stronger Sex Drive with More Powerful Erections
- Can Lower Blood Pressure & Cholesterol
- Helps with Disease Prevention (Diabetes, Heart Attack, Stroke & Depression)
Could Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy Work for You? Take our hormone test and find out how you score.
At 53 I have found a new lease on life. After a recent divorce I found myself back out in the single world and thinking to myself “this was so much easier in my 20s!Dan T. Age 53; Hunt Valley, MD
LifeMed has changed my husband and I’s life! At 41 hearing my mom tell me that I sounded like her during menopause made me roll my eyes and tell her she was crazy!Michaela and Tye S. Ages 42 and 53, Maryland
I am a 42 year old special events EMT with a young family, I am constantly on the go and under high stress. Over the last couple of years I kept blaming working rotating night shifts as an excuse for feeling run down…Rich C. Age 42; Pennsylvania
Frequently Asked Questions